Urgent Database Maintenance – ACTION REQUIRED
Merchant e-Solutions has scheduled an Urgent Maintenance beginning on Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 5 PM PDT to address critical stability issues within our Production Database environment.
We are taking the necessary measures to maximize database availability throughout the Maintenance process by performing the updates at the least impactful time and when the lowest amount of transactions occur.
Below are high level details regarding the scheduled maintenance:
- Maintenance Overview: Rolling production database outage
- Start/End: June 7, 2017 at 5:00 PM PDT, lasting a total of 2 hours and scheduled to be completed by June 7, 2017 at 7:00 PM PDT
- Purpose: Address a critical database stability issue related to a CPU interrupt issue
- Affected Areas: All Applications (Business Platform, Virtual Terminal, Payment Gateway, Timed Event Manager, and Trident)
- There will be a Payment Gateway outage lasting only a few seconds, which could potentially result in the loss of some transactions. In the event a transaction is rejected; the transaction will need to be resubmitted.
- Additionally, Merchants logged into Virtual Terminal and Business Platform at the time of this Maintenance will need to log back into the application, which could potentially cause a loss of any unsaved work.
Merchants that have questions or need assistance can contact us at email@example.com, or call our Customer Care team anytime at (888) 288-2692.
Thank you for your efforts to support this maintenance event.
Please note that MeS will be archiving reporting data older than 2010. Reporting data from 2009 and prior will no longer be available online, but is available upon request if necessary. If you have any questions, please contact our Help Desk at 888-288-2692.