In the News:
Merchant e-Solutions Expands Payment Gateway to Support PIN-Based Debit
Redwood Shores, CA - Merchant e-Solutions, Inc. (MeS), a leader in payment processing services, announced today that it has enhanced its proprietary payment system to support PIN-based debit card transactions. MeS merchants using terminal-based payment solutions from MeS can now use the same solution to process debit cards from customers who wish to enter a personal identification number (PIN) as part of the transaction.
In addition to processing PIN-based debit card transactions, merchants who use MeS payment solutions can also enjoy these benefits:
- Support for e-commerce, mail order, business-to-business, and card present payment processing needs while enabling transactions to qualify for the lowest possible card association fees.
- Support for recurring and installment payments without the need to store card numbers, the use of multiple business names through a single merchant account, and the automatic reversal of unsettled transactions.
- A streamlined Application Program Interface (API) that�s easy on a merchant's IT resources and easy to integrate into existing order-entry products, shopping carts, and electronic retail systems.
- Payment services engineered to eliminate the need for merchants to store credit card information�making it easier for merchants to meet data security standards associated with processing credit card transactions.
- Round-the-clock support by U.S. based customer service representatives.
About Merchant e-Solutions
Merchant e-Solutions is an Internet-based payments processing company that was founded in 1999 to provide better technology solutions for the card payment acquiring industry for merchants as well as banks. Merchant e-Solutions currently processes more than $10.5 billion dollars in payments for more than 55,000 merchants. Merchant e-Solutions is headquartered in Redwood City CA, with operations in Spokane WA, and satellite offices in Minneapolis MN, and Columbus GA. For more information, go to www.merchante-solutions.com.
Chief Operating Officer
3400 Bridge Parkway 100
Redwood City, CA 94065